Saturday, December 18, 2010

Monogram cookie jar: project 51 of 52

Pin It
I am thrilled to give this to my dear friend. It's just a simple jar from Walmart but I added a vinyl monogram. I wish I had a fancier font for my cricut but this turned out better than I thought it would. I thought of putting a ribbon around the lid but I like the simple clean lines, plus if she uses it in the kitchen it will be easier to wash.
I had already gotten the supplies and had an idea to give her but this was a great way to package her treats.
She loves Lindt truffles- hey what lady doesn't?!
Add a bit of Bath and Body works bubbles and lotion.
Gotta have the smelly stuff......
Perhaps a candle too and voila a perfect (I hope) gift for a gal to relax with!

Keeping It Simple
Making
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails