Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thanksgiving Placecards

Pin It
My sweet friend asked me to help her make place cards for her family Thanksgiving dinner she's hosting again this year. 
She shared an idea from Pinterest. Simple yet fun. It originally came from Eighteen25 guest posting on the Idea Room
 Thanks to photo shop we were able to have our own little version within just a short time. Kaylyn insisted I share so that you all may have some fun too. So here you are. Just cut it down the long side and fold. Then insert your napkin and utensils. What a simple fun way to add a personal touch to your no-china needed family dinner. Choose one or choose both! I think they would look great in a basket right next to your plates.

If you like what you see, let me know. I love to hear from you. 
Happy Thanksgiving!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails