Monday, January 28, 2013

Homemade Hand Cream

Pin It
This is the best hand cream I have ever used. My sweet mother in law gave me a jar of it for Christmas. As a nurse my hands are always getting washed. Washing away all the germs and along with them all my natural oils. Add to that, living in the mountain desert and you have the perfect recipe for ultimate dryness.....
Until now!
Now I have the perfect recipe to replace the moisture and keep my hands soft, even at work.
Ingredients:
16 oz Johnson's Baby Lotion (it must be this brand, any scent but this brand)
8 oz Vitamin E cream
8 oz Vasoline
  
 Just place it in your mixer and whip it nice and smooth.
I picked up some great little jars from Target....hmmm, guess it makes quite a bit more than I thought. Mason jam jars work great too!
Place the cream in a zip-lock bag.
Cut a small piece off the corner and you can easily squeeze it into the container of your choice.

Print this little tag to give with it and you have just made someone very happy!
Click on the picture to download it.
ENJOY!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. oooooo... my kids suffer from excema (probably due to my dry skin)I will have to try this!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. TFS. I may have to make some for the "other end" of the hospital :).

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails