Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Look for Rainbows...word art freebie

Pin It
One of my new favorite Primary songs is "When I am baptized". Last month we got to baptize our 3rd son. It is always a great weekend with a baptism. We had family visit and celebrate their choice to follow our Savior. I didn't learn this song in Primary but my boys have and I smile every time I hear them sing it. As I get ready to do up his baptism pictures I thought it would be great to have this song around the page. So here you go. I hope it helps you reflect on the choices in your lives and how they bring each of us closer to God.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails