Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Just stopping by...

Pin It
Life has been crazy around this house the last couple of months. I know. I know! L.I.F.E is one of those 4-lettered words. I have been working 60 hrs a week at the hospital and just had to let something go. Never fear! I will be back just after the first of the year. I have still been doing a few projects here and there. I plan to share the good with the bad. All those pins from Pinterest that didn't quite work as well as what did. And I hope to start another 52 projects in 52 weeks. So stay tuned.
 For now, I am focusing on my family for the holidays.
Merry Christmas to you all!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails