Thursday, April 30, 2009

PCCN

Pin It
Life finally gets to move on now that I have finished my PCCN test. This is a national nursing test for Progressive Critical "Care Nursing. Yeah, the test was a mouthful too. I am doubtful that I passed but in the process of studying I learned a lot. For the last 3 weeks every unessential thing was but on hold until the test and studying was done. My house is slowly getting back to some semblance of order. My to do list is out of this world and once again I am reminded that I need to learn to say no. I still have many projects going on, teaching, volunteering, serving, etc. Tomarrow I need to get the gifts for a preceptor retreat made. The retreat is for leadership nurses on our Cardiac Care team and I am making vinyl lettering sign. Then I have to prep decorations for the retreat and lastly make a sweet treat to go along with the gift. Did someone say "laundry"? Yeah, that will have to come at some point. Isn't this how life is though. One project down and another knocking at the door? All the while my little boys are growing WAY too fast.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails