Sunday, June 27, 2010

Scrapping Sunday

Pin It
As life starts to settle in here I am getting back to the activities I love. Since my crafting boxes are still packed I am thankful for a laptop and digiscraping. I can at least get my pictures taken care of and scratch that proverbial itch I have to create. Shutterfly has their photobooks 50% off right now so I am frantically trying to finish our Nauvoo pictures from last summer. I will be near 100 pgs so I will definitely be using a online code to print these up. I have about 100 more pictures to go but it is of our trip home; Mt Rushmore, Wyoming, and Old Faithful. Just before we moved SAHM made a kit for Nauvoo especially! It made me very happy. Robin loves how the pictures turned out using this kit. I posted about it HERE and provided a link to her kit. I don't buy a lot of kits but this one was definitely worth it. I wish I would have had it earlier. So without further ado here are my creations for this week. Nothing fancy, just me documenting our family adventures!





It seems hard to imagine how life can change in 1 year. Just a reminder to savor every moment I guess. Hope you have a wonderful day with your family. Enjoy Sunday, relax, read a book together, go for a walk, listen to special music, and pray you will learn to simplify your life and relish the moments that matter, you never know what lies around the corner. Love to all- Shan
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails