Saturday, October 29, 2011

Kitchen decor....

Pin It
I have struggled this past year with how to decorate above my cupboards.
I knew what I wanted in my mind but could never quite get that to come out.
When I put up my fall decor I think I came close.
I love how it turned out.
It's amazing how simple things make a big difference.
I still need to decide what to do with the large pail and star...
The flower arrangment came from the DI.
Can  you believe I didn't do much to it? Yep, I thought it looked great just the way it was.
Hmm, maybe I need a bit more fall garland there at the end too.
It's making the house feel more like Home.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails