Monday, September 10, 2012

Americana banner

Pin It
I absolutely LOVE it when my sister comes down to visit.
Sometimes we shop.
Sometimes we play.
This last visit we crafted.
She is as crafty as I am....it's in our genes, just meet our mom!
So my sis happened upon a blog that had these great fabric banners. She read where they could be purchased in a kit. When she clicked on the link she was surprised to find it was a craft shop near her. She made a visit, picked up a couple of kits and set them aside for our crafty visits. They were great. They came together so well and fast. I love how it adds to my decor. Just simple strips of fabric tied around a rope....Easy Peasy!

 Now if I can remember the store she told me a bout I will link to it. For now you all get to drool over the great banner we created.
Don't mind the pictures. I am still figuring out my new camera. ;-)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails