Thursday, December 13, 2012

Window lights secret revealed....

Pin It
I love Christmas! I do! I love everything about this time of year, the hustle, the bustle, the jingle bells, presents, and the LIGHTS!

My sweet hubby has learned by now that one thing that is sure to score him some brownie points is helping put up the lights. He does the outside while I do this inside.

I remember as a little girl laying at the foot of my top bunk bed and falling asleep to the flashing of the lights outside. We always put lights inside our windows too. It took at least a roll of tape per window to get those lights to stick to the frost covered windows.

Thankfully we don't have to use quite so much tape anymore. Just a few strategically placed clips and voila...you have great window lights.
My secret?
Command hooks. Yep, I love 'em!
I found these small clear clips this year. You hardly even see them.
They hook to the wire which helps if you have to adjust a bit. I used 8 on each window pane.
Just stick them to to window then clip the wire in. They are really strong. Then come off easily after the holidays. I used them last year too but I love the smaller size of these. Definently worth the couple bucks.
Plus you just get new sticky tabs and reuse the hooks next year.....hmmm I should buy stock in command hooks. I use them all the time.
(I received no compensation for this, just my $0.02 worth ;-)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails