Thursday, January 24, 2013

Blog changes...social media icons.

Pin It
 I have wanted to add social media tags to my blog for a while, tonight I boycotted chores and took the time to mess with html codes. The side bar was getting too cluttered.
There are several sites that have been generous to provide these codes but Make It Create have made some great tags in all shapes and colors and sizes. To top it off they have a great tutorial helping even the html inept such as myself make beautiful changes to my blog. So for all of you, I hope you enjoy the changes. To the ladies at Make It Create...
THANK YOU!
Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails