Thursday, January 3, 2013

Pinewood Derby Pit Pass

Pin It
Yep, it's that time of year again. 
Pinewood Derby Races!
We have our Cub Scout Pinewood Derby coming up. It promises to be loads of fun. 
This year I am trying to be a bit more prepared in an effort to eliminate a bit of stress in life. With that comes prepping for pack meeting a little at a time. I have my ideas mapped out, now I get to start "building them". To start with...
The Pit Pass
 No one can get into the Racing Pits without a pass, right?! I plan to print them, laminate them and hang them from a checkered lanyard. I made these from a great kit "Do a good turn" by Scrap 'n' Pieces. You can pick it up here. It is a great kit to have on hand. If you don't have a photo editing program you can download the pass I made here.
I also made a certificate. 

Each of the boys will get one. I left it blank to fill in the reason that fits their car and a spot for their name. I want to be able to personalize them to each boy. This also helps plan for just those coming.
I think they turned out great. Now on to the next project prep....neckerchief slides.

Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails