Sunday, August 11, 2013

Back 2 School wordart freebie

Pin It
Summer seems to be quickly winding down. I have been spending more and more time canning jams and vegi's. We will love that later this year. I even pulled a nice big carrot up today while weeding. Each week I am able to do another batch of fresh strawberry jam.Fall is my favorite season and I am thrilled that it is just around the corner. The cool nights and warm days are perfect for me. The pumpkin spice, harvest baking and changing colors is wonderful. Plus it means Christmas, the BEST time of the year, is drawing close. After school gets started then I get to start focusing on Christmas shopping. We don't go all out on gifts but I prefer to break it up over several months. It makes it a tad bit easier on the budget. 
PTA is picking up too so I will be busy with that. Which also means I will be posting fun PTA ideas and boards. 
We might get in one or two more camping trips. With that I will be sharing more fantastic tips to keep your trip running smoothly. 
And last but not least my fabulous mother in law is putting together a post of ways to use everyday supplies in paper crafting. You won't want to miss it. She is amazing!
So lots of changes right along with the season. Exciting times!
Are you ready? Ready for back to school? Better get ready, it's coming....
Enjoy another freebie!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails