Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Elementary wordart freebie

Pin It
This is the first year I have really looked forward to school starting- really! I usually love having my boys home but they have been quite rambunctious lately. Time for more structure. My youngest starts school this year too. We will see how that goes. I think I am excited for that. He has been in preschool the last couple of years so he has been gone several hours 3 days a week already. I have lots of plans to spend my quiet time although running back and forth to the school several times each day will put a damper on those plans. I really wish they bussed here but alas they don't. It won't be too bad until winter sets in and they can't ride their bikes or scooters...which reminds me we need to get going on bike lessons. The big boys have taught him how to ride a scooter but he still needs to work on his bike. 

I am also getting ready for PTA projects. I am PTA VP. It's not as bad as it sounds but I still am kept plenty busy. I have some meetings, help the teachers, and do monthly bulletin boards. It is fun but keeps me on my toes. Everything has to be written down or it just doesn't happen. 

This week we will be laying tile in our storage room. Not a bad project for the hot summer days. Just working in the cool basement. It actually excites me. I love to walk in and see clean organization. We won't finish the room entirely but I wanted to add insulation and cover the cement floor. I just picked up the sticky laminate. Nothing fancy but it adds a nice touch. I will post pictures when we get it all done. The trick has been moving the stuff out. My boys did a fantastic job of that. Heck, there's 4 of them and only 1 of me. They should be able to get it done 4 times as fast right?! ;-)

Enjoy my latest back 2 school wordart. I seriously need to get to my own photos. My goal this year is to finish 2013 with the year in print. Let's see if I can do it!
You should be able to just click on the picture. Enjoy!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails