Monday, May 18, 2009

LM Photograghy

Pin It
I have a new fav Photogragher! LM Photograghy! Lennie is fabulous. I love that she is so relaxed and just captures the boys in such natural and relaxed ways. The last time we went Tyler was so wound up I didn't think she could possibly get a good picture. He wouldn't hold still for nothing. I was a bit uptight. I was so worried one of the boys or TYLER would knock over her equipment. Lennie kept telling me to relax and not to worry. I'm not sure it was fair for her to side with the boys. :-) Take a look and judge for yourself. Here are some of the personality pictures she got. I wish I could post them all. I think she is great. I plan on having our new family pictures taken by the temple or along the river. I can't wait to get them and show you. And hey, don't worry about the prices, you won't find a better deal anywhere in town! Only $65 for all 4 boys shots then I get the disc to make what copies I want! Gotta love it. It is great to have only what I need for family and be able to digitally scrap the rest. Thanks Lennie! You are awesome and Tyler loves you!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails