Wednesday, May 27, 2009

1 year checkup!

Pin It


Matthew had his 1yr check-up today. He is such a trooper. I am proud to say he screemed horribly when he got his shots but as soon as mom picked him up and squoze him tight he stopped crying and loved on mom; even though mom was holding him down for the shots. I am so thankful for the knowledge I have about the benefits of vaccines. There are a lot of people that don't protect their children for various reasons. Having worked with immunizations I know this is the best protection I can give my sweet baby boy.

That said, I cannot believe he is already a year old. He says 'momm' all the time. He also says Daddada, 'Osh, (Keegan is still too much but it is getting close), Ty without the 'T'. The boys are constantly telling me of something else he said. He has a very expressive face too. I love when he wrinkles his nose and tips his head back. He plays innocent very well! After a week+ of being very sick he is back to his ol' self again. He weighed in today at 22# 15 oz. He is down to the 50th percentile on wt, from over the 75th. For height he is now on the chart. He was over it for a while though he is still in the greater than 90th %. Tall and skinny! He is a very good baby and spoils me rotten. I love being a mom. His curly red hair- so much of dad- makes us smile too. Every mom will agree they change so quickly. I am trying to savor every minute of my last baby boy. Big brothers keep things interesting and between the 4 boys there is never a dull moment in our home!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails