Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another skirt

Pin It
This is my dear hubby's favorite skirt I've made, or one of his favs. He says he likes the ribbon embelishment, I think he likes that it was free. The fabric was some remnants from my mom and the ribbon was part of my 'you can never have enough ribbon' stash. Ribbon is just one of those supplies that is so versatile, I usually stock up when it is on a great sale.
I have to admit this skirt is very comfy. It washed up nicely. I think the fabric is a cotton/poly blend. It has a simply elastic waistline. Nothing fancy but just perfect for summer. It has pink and purple flowers too which makes it easy to match.
Oh, I did end up buying a couple of solid tees. They were only $6 each at Walmart.
$6 for this whole outfit- I'll take it!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails