Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bed of Roses

Pin It

I think I have the greatest husband ever! He had earned a rightful spot in the doghouse and did double duty to get out of it. I was rocking our sick baby and after hearing the doorbell my son informs me that "mommy someone's here with bwowers". A beautiful bouquet of 1/2 dozen roses. The card says "I". Hmmm. About an hour later, to my surprise another comes with a card, "love"; and another, "you". Now I think that is the last one and he is home free. Of course I can't stay mad after flower deliverieS! Then lo and behold a fourth, "dearly". Now this is a man who knows how to work the system. Gotta love him!
Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails