Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pasta and Bean Mosaics

Pin It
I had to work the night of the 4th so we kept things a bit low key around the house. We enjoyed the parade then went home for activities with just the boys and their dad. I got to help plan the activities then take a nap while dad spend valuable time with his boys.
We picked items off our 100 Activities of Summer list. There were so many choices to chose from!
Dad was excited to see the pasta and bean mosaic idea.
Take a few white beans, red beans, and black beans....add some bowtie pasta, elbow pasta and rigatoni pasta.....
And VOILA!
You'd be amazed at what you can create.
We are not big artists at our house but I was impressed when the older 2 boys came up with this portrat of our puppy.

Not too bad if you ask me.
They had great fun! The best part was just quiet 1 on 1 time with dad!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails