Saturday, June 15, 2013

Dare to....word art freebie

Pin It
I am a Mormon and I love it. It makes sense to me. I love the emphasis on family. I love knowing that there is a purpose to my life. I love knowing the plan. I love knowing my Father in Heaven and Savior.
Tonight I was watching a video by the prophet, President Monson. He is an amazing man. He always makes me laugh when I hear him talk. Pres. Monson is a great story teller. I remember listening to his stories then reading them and feeling like I could relate. He is as big in spirit as he is in stature. 
This little clip of one of his talks was posted on facebook.
Check it out. You will love it! 
If you are not Mormon...
Check it out. You will love it!
Whatever your background.
Whatever your believe,
You will find your heart touched and a greater desire to do what is right.
I loved his closing quote so of course I made it up. 
Dare to be a Mormon
Dare to stand alone.
Dare to have a purpose.
Dare to make it known.

And if you are not of my faith, that's ok! I made one just for you too. It's just too good to not get down. 
Dare to stand alone.
Dare to have a purpose.
Dare to make it known.

I hope to inspire each of my boys with this. I hope they will have the strength and courage to stand for what they know is right, wherever the may be, whatever challenges they face.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails