Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Small changes

Pin It
Every day I lay out a plan of what I hope to accomplish that day. Somedays I get it all done but most of the time, not so much. Between work, kids, family, school, church....so much pulls at me and my time. BUT I know  that over time, step by step, we are making it. We are reaching our goals. Whether they be losing weight, getting out of debt, saving for a mission, taking a family vacation, or just making it to the next day, we get there one step at a time. That is why I loved this quote. A reminder of small steps.
"Small changes eventually ad up to Huge results"
This week I am hoping to add a few drops to each of my goal buckets. 
Download this wordart here:
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails