Saturday, August 8, 2009

Family Geneology

Pin It
So I need everyone's help. I was going to send this on facebook but my mom is now on there too but I don't think she has been to my blog. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I am working on a picture pedigree chart for her for Christmas. I did one last year for my MIL and it was fabulous. Please help me. Here is the link for a family group record sheet.
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~texasroots/xothers/FamGrpRecord.pdf
Fill it out, pass it to our family members you are in contact with and get it back to me along with pictures. The picture can be a family picture I can crop or individual ones. When I am all done I will get copies out to everyone of what I have done. I will need them back by October but the sooner the better. It takes a lot longer than I thought but I am getting better at it. Thanks everyone. BTW: leave a comment so I know who has heard about my project. It will help narrow down who I have to contact other ways. Also leave an email address or something to get back to you.
My email is rwjsmj@msn.com.
See the Byington family crest here.... kinda interesting.
http://www.houseofnames.com/xq/asp.fc/qx/byington-family-crest.htm#Byington-Products
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails