Saturday, August 22, 2009

Green Beans

Pin It
We went to visit my mom and dad today and were able to get a few beans. They only have a small garden but had gotten what they needed. We also got some from my Grandma Betty. From the garden, to the sink, to the jar....
To the pressure cooker.....about 45 minutes later.......
to the sealed jar for storage. Thanks Mom and Grandma for the beans. Next year I will have a much better production but we desperately needed beans this year. Every little bit helps and we were able to get 11 quarts off what we cleaned up today. And THANKS MOM! for teaching me this ageless skill of food preservation. I count my blessings for knowing how to do this every day! You are the greatest Mom!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails