Thursday, March 3, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking pages....

Pin It
I managed to get several pages done this weekend. I like my pages to be more about the pictures and less about the embellishments. I also think that sometimes I just need to get the pictures in an album and organized. If I get too far behind and don't get pictures done they don't do any good. I take pictures to remember and document our life. With all this in mind you may find my pages rather simple but I like them....


 
 One of the scrapbooking sites I frequent and love is Scrapping Sisters. They have lots of great stuff and frequently have freebies. The too like to keep with the paper look and have simple pages. I enjoy working with templates and they have great ones with coordinating kits. This month they have the March of the Animals kit available to download- FREE!
 Or maybe you need some Winter Solstice pages
They also have great word art....

That is what is great about digital scrapping, so many great kits and freebies.
Check these ladies out! You'll be impressed!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I just found the Scrapping Sisters this last week! I love summertimedesigns.blogspot.com
    all free and all great!! I LOVE her stuff! If you haven't checked her out give it a shot!!

    I also like to use lots of pics and not so many elements! CUTE!!! You can browse my pages here
    anjldezigns.blogspot.com

    Delina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Delina. I will stop by later today and check out both of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails