Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Thrift Store Nightstand....

Pin It
Remember this nightstand I picked up for my sister?

I finally finished it.
What do you think? I started painting it black but it wasn't going well. I decided on this chocolate brown. I spray painted the handle black and added the legs. I had to glue the legs on one at a time so they took the longest. I think it would look lovely in a shabby chic white with brown glaze too. 
I hope my dear sis likes it. She will be here this weekend so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Of course, it's not a big deal to change it if needed.

***UPDATE***
My dear sis L.O.V.E.D it! And her friend was ever so jealous. YEAH!
lil luna link party button
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I have a similar nightstand that is begging for a makeover. Thanks for the great idea! :)
    http://gallamorewest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails