Monday, March 28, 2011

Scrapbook layouts

Pin It
We got our first photo book last week, our Nauvoo Vacation. I love how it turned out. Dear hubby loved it so much he requested to have all of our pictures put into a hard bound book like this.
Seeing it in reality is so much better than on the screen. Everything just popped and the pictures seemed bigger. 
I figured I would have to wait until the next sale came up....BUT WAIT, the winkflash flat rate sale is on until the 31st!!!
Now to see if I can finish another set of pictures. So this weekend I frantically tried to get as many pictures scrapped as I could. I spent some time organizing my finished pages into chronological order. I had been putting pages and pictures together randomly; which ever pictures seemed to come together quickly in my mind. 
Here are a couple of the pages I put together. I don't know if I will have another set together in time for this sale but I plan on being ready with a couple of books for the next sale.
I nearly always work with templates. I love how simple they are to just drag and click. I have done some fancier pages with only a couple of pictures but for me, the whole point is to see the pictures. After all a picture is worth a thousand words so I am partial to templates with lots of pictures.
And, if you want amazing word art check out Bethany at Elegant Word Art.
She does an amazing job and offers a daily download.

How are your pages coming? What is your favorite way/place to print your pages?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails