Thursday, March 10, 2011

Publishing Scrapbook pages

Pin It
I have determined not to let too many more of my pages build up on my computer before I start printing some of them. Winkflash is having a special that ends today. All books are one flat price. I arranged our pictures from our trip to Nauvoo in 2009 into a 12x12 book. It ended up being 88 pages and was $40 shipped to my house. I have heard good things about Winkflash so I will let you know what I think. I am suppose to get the book on Monday. That's less than a week. I can't tell you how excited I am. I hear Winkflash has this sale a couple of times a year. I may finish up another book and have it ready for the next sale. Oohh, maybe I can have a couple ready??!!
Check it out. Use the code ALLBOOKS and just enter it at the end for the discount. Most of all
GET THOSE PAGES PRINTED! They are never as fun to look at on the computer screen as they are in a book or binder.!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails