Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cinnamon Raisin Bread!

Pin It
This week I wanted to do some baking. I only have a kitchen aid mixer so most of the time I have to cut recipes in half. I don't mind. It does limit how long the goods last though.
It didn't take long for my 4 boys to devour one of these loaves of cinnamon raisin bread! As usual I had to remind them to save some for dad.
I guess that is the true test of how yummy a recipe is. Yep, this one passed with flying colors!
You can find the recipe from Jaimie Cooks it Up
My pictures might not be as good as hers but it's all about the bread. With only crumbs left I will let my boys be the judge. ;-)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails