Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Childhood cookies

Pin It
These were THE cookies I made growing up. The first cookies I made. The cookies mom always asked "how much batter did you eat".
They always turned out yummy, soft and thick. I think I actually made them better when I was younger. I'm not sure they like cooking on my stone. They just never plump like they did as a young girl.
But the taste...ohhh, THAT hasn't changed! They are soft and yummy. With or without milk!

Chocolate Chip Cookies
4 eggs
3 cubes margarine
1 1/2 C brown sugar
1 1/2 C sugar
2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp water
mix together well then add:
4 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Bake at 350 for 13 minutes or less. Do not overbake.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails