Thursday, April 7, 2011

A boys nightstand...

Pin It
If you haven't checked out Annawhite.com you should. She provides great instructions and how to's on building simple furniture. My dear friend was in need of a nightstand for her little boy. Check out what we made with her patterns.



Kaylyn love it. I have to agree. It is perfect for her son's room. We are adding little touches bit by bit. Now she is off to find the perfect lamp and clock.
I made one for Ty's room but haven't finished it. I can't decide for sure on the finish. Don't worry, I will show it off too. Perhaps I can finish it this weekend.....
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. We're big Ana White fans. We built a bench once and then we kinda realized we could build anything. Real confidence booster.
    The table looks so great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails