Sunday, April 24, 2011

Curtains

Pin It
What a difference they make!
I didn't even think about taking a before picture. I have a hard time putting the rods up. I had been bugging hubby to get my curtain rod up for weeks. I would put it on the bed, he'd move it to the corner that night. 
Well, he finally got it up.
Then I started playing with the drape. It is basic but simple. I love how it softens and frames the window.
Pictures just don't do it justice.
Now I am searching for great window treatments fro my living room and kitchen. It is a grand room setup. I have a couple of ideas tossing around in my head but if anyone has suggestions send 'em my way.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails