Sunday, February 26, 2012

Painting for a boy

Pin It
I have been looking at this....
blank walls for a year now. I finally decided on colors. Those are the samples I was playing with on the wall. They were inspired from a volcanic flow picture.
Now to get Mr. T to pick up all the Legos....
Blank walls.....time for a transformation. Of course the first color is......
Blue.
This was the first time I have used the green paint tape. I have to say I love it!
I wish I would have had this when I painted strips in our old house.
Just look at how crisp those lines are! 
Yep, I am stuck on green paint tape.
So how did the room turn out?
Keep watching. More to come later this week!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails