Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Pikichu hat #4

Pin It
Project 3 of 52
A couple of months ago I set out to make a special hat for Mr. Matthew. 
If you don't know who Pikachu is I have one word for you....
Pokemon!
The pattern I found on Pinterest only had 1 size to it but said by using different needle sizes I could easily adjust the size. Well, 4 hats later I finally got one close to his size. I had to make a few more adjustments.
The other hats all went to his brothers. I finished 3 rather quickly but you have to know that my attention span with the same craft wanes over time. By the time I'd finished 3 I just drug my feet to finish the last one.
Matthew reminded me regularly that he was still waiting for his hat. 
Finally just before Christmas I finished it!
What a happy boy he was that day! Of course then mom had to listen to "Pi-ka-CHU!" for the next couple of hours. Still, it warmed my heart that he loves his hat so much. 
Gotta love that cute little man!
~oh and the hat isn't too bad either ;-)~

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails