Friday, January 3, 2014

Tassle ornaments

Pin It
Project 1 of 52
One of the best parts of Christmas is decorating the tree and sharing stories with each of the ornaments. Ours are all from childhood, family trips, or significant events. Each year the boys get a new ornament, something that signals what that year was all about. This idea was perfect to add to our collection. Plus I already had bulbs waiting to be used up.
I ran into a couple of snags. My date tags are too big to get inside the bulb. I took it off and reattached it to the cap of the bulb on one and through the string on the other.
I was thrilled with these. So much better than having them collect dust in the closet, never to be seen and enjoyed. 
What a great way to share our memories of school with the boys. 
I had my tassel from college and my sweethearts from High School (still looking for the other 2)
Yep, I'd call that a Pinterest success!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails