Monday, February 8, 2010

All work and no play

Pin It
I am feeling the need to craft. Actually I am going through withdrawls! Last Sunday I completed 4 CTR towels, worked on my 365 project and a couple other minor projects. It was a good crafty evening. The boys played and mom crafted. Then, I had to work. By Wednesday morning, my next day off, I was getting Matthew's cold. By the time I woke from my 2 hour nap after work I felt like I'd been hit by a semi! I slept most of Wednesday and all night Wednesday. Thursday morning I still felt cruddy. I slept and lounged most of Thursday as well. By Friday I was feeling better but then I had to work Friday night again. Saturday was spent in Pocatello at a baptism. Sunday we had church then a nap, then work again. Now I am on for the next 3 nights, followed by 1 night off then 1 more night working. *sigh* It's nice to have extra come payday but I am tired of working and really want to craft, not to mention my to do list is getting longer and longer. Hopefully this week will be a good week and I will get something done and posted. After all, 2 more months and I will be starting gardening. Maybe sooner if I decide to do my own starts this year. I never have great success transitioning the starts outside when it's time to plant. hmmm, I will have to decide on that one. Hoping for a better week this week......
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you have been sick! Thanks for coming to the baptism. Sorry it was so low key. Once I get Andy self sufficent again (my fifth child); I can get my life back in order. Hang in there. Spring is just around the corner (HA!HA!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails