Sunday, February 28, 2010

Project 11 of 52 cupcake stands

Pin It
So I already posted the glass cupcake stands but I also found this at DI (Idaho and Utah's goodwill equivalent) After searching for the right vase vs. glass cup and plate for 10 minutes or so I walked around the aisle to find this....It has 3 layers but I forgot to take a picture of the whole set before I started. It was only $3! The green isn't bad but this was for BLUE and gold banquet. So...... add a little blue spray paint and...
VOILA!
Blue will also be useful for years to come in this house of boys. We had both of these projects set up at the dinner. I guess I didn't get a picture of them set up but they were a hit. Just a fun little touch to parties. We have 3 birthdays coming up so I plan to put them to good use. Just another DI transformation!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails