Thursday, May 20, 2010

Moving update

Pin It
Life is still crazy around here. I wish the weather would straighten up, I'm tired of sitting in cold rain for soccer games and practice. The boys enjoy it though. We plan to move June 11th. I am still looking for a job down there. I am hoping to transfer to another HCA facility. Robin loves, LOVES his job. We miss him terribly. It is tough not having him around. I figure I only see him about 8-10 hrs a week because of our opposite schedules. It will be nice to have our family back together again.

We are going to rent our house until the market improves. We have not had anyone come to see it. Sooo, if you know of anyone needing to rent for a while please keep us in mind. We are open to a rent to own deal also......

Moving is yucky buisiness. I don't know how people can stand to move every few years. I am just settling into life now. Maybe that's why, you have to have things stirred up every now and then to keep you on your toes. As if 4 little boys don't do that enough! ha ha.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails