Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Burlap Americana Banner

Pin It
I saw this pattern at my sisters house, loved it, then loved it more when I realized I had everything waiting for me at home. 

 The burlap was for some other project long forgotten. Now I had new life to give it. Thanks to my cricut I cut vinyl stars then used painters tape for the stripes.
Then we headed out to the driveway to spray paint.
I happen to have metallic blue, it was perfect. Just a hint of sparkle for the stars.
Red stripes with the soft brown burlap showing through.
In the end....It was a great hit. I love it. My front door decor is coming together. I have a hard time with garlands around the door although I absolutely love them.
Burlap and the old Red, white and blue....classic Americana.


Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails