Thursday, July 11, 2013

Moments make up Eternity word art freebie

Pin It
I have a dear friend who is one of the strongest people I know. She has had her personal mountains to climb. She has made her mistakes, yet she learns from them and always rises above it all. She is true to herself and never lets anyone have control over her. She speaks her mind in a decisive yet tactful way. She recently even faced down a rude and judgmental police officer. She speaks boldly and strongly. She is incredibly opinionated letting you know how she feels. She is just as quick to be the first to say I'm sorry when she is wrong.
I love her dearly! I am a strong person but have never had great tact. I am transparent, sometimes to a fault. From my dear friend I am learning to embrace who I am, the good with the bad. Each of these traits make up who I am inherently. I am starting to love my weaknesses.
So, my sweet friend recently went through another round of challenges. Each time we grow stronger but in the mists of our struggles it is hard to see the beauty until the mist clears. The mist is clearing for her. I love to see the new joy and increased fortitude she shows. I love to watch joy grow around me. Whatever our "joy" is I love to see it. When someone is truely happy it comes through in all we do. Happiness is wonderfully contagious!! 
This post is dedicated to my friend...
May you always find the peace and true happiness you so desire. And for those steep hikes through the mist, I will be there for you~ always! <3 hugs!
 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the sentiment & I am sure your friend appreciates the dedication.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails