Friday, January 20, 2012

Making memories, 1 pg at a time..

Pin It
Here is the next installment of my 365 page challenge. I now have 15 pages done. I am still behind as it is the wee hours of the 20th. That means I am only 5 pages behind now. Hooray! 
I plan on posting my pages each Thursday (I know, I'm a bit late with this one). I will also include a free wordart download. Something fun to say thanks for stopping by.
I spent some time organizing my pictures a bit too. I had copied them but somehow managed to get double files of some of them. I think I am finally winding down on the doubles. I have ended up scrapbooking some photos twice but I figure that is still ok. It is interesting to see how different, or same as the case may be, my photos/pages turn out.
It is also fun to see the memories. Isn't it amaing how quickly they grow and change.


Such fun, reminiscing about the pictures and events in each one of them. Most of all, it's fun to see the people we miss.
5 years as Bear Cubscout leader....yeah, I miss it. Each of the boys became one of MY boys. Funny how anxious I was starting out......

Of course....amongst all that changes, some things stay the same!
I am trying to go in chronological order with this challenge so that I will have a set ready for the next book sale. 2009 is the year in the spotlight now, although I can't resist straying to other fun pictures once in a while. Like our family photos from last week.
Have to say though, I am getting quite excited at all this. It just feels good to get memories down on paper! 
Here is the Wordart I promised.....

Download it HERE
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Good for you! Your pages look great and you're accomplishing your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CBH: thank you for sharing my wordart. I am glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails