Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Valentine Freebies

Pin It
There are lots of great Valentine ideas on Pinterest.  Just check out all these ideas I pinned. I love them.
These were the ones we put together for my friends kiddos.
 She picked up the Pop Rocks at the Dollar Store.
 Kinda fun, huh~! These are for her son. Fun but not too, uhmmm, PINK!
 Girls valentines are always easier. They love pink and hearts. Maybe that is why men say Valentines is more for us ladies. In any case this is what we came up with for her daughter. "S'more" love!
 The bag will be filled with Graham snack crackers, a valentine marshmallow, and a Hershey kiss.
 Love it!
So, here are the tags for you to download.
It didn't take much to make them so I thought I would share. 
For the Pop Rocks there are 18 on a sheet. All you have to do is cut them apart and tape or staple them onto your Pop Rocks. I hope you enjoy them too. 
Here is the Pop Rocks Valentine. Download it HERE.
And for S'more Love....Download it HERE
Grab some bags, fill with your smores goodies then print off your sheet and cut them apart. They are set so that they are 2 inches plus a 2 inch blank back. Just cut along the bottom of each tag. That will leave you the 2 inch top to fold over and staple to your bag of goodies.
I hope you like them.
Leave some love if you download 'em. Make sure to follow me, help me reach my goal fo 100 followers.
Photobucket
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! These would be a huge hit at school. Kids LOVE pop rocks! Thanks so much for linking up to "Strut Your Stuff Saturday." We loved having you and hope you will be back next Saturday to share more of your terrific ideas! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 18, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails