Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A way to use up scraps....

Pin It
I used to do all my scrapbooking with paper but now I digital scrapbook. Consequently I am left with lots of scraps of papers. I don't save as much as I used to but I don't want to waste anything either so I love when I can turn some of those scraps into something fun and useful.
Coordinating scraps, a touch of ribbon and a quote sticker.....
These 2 cards are basically the same with just a couple of minor differences. Just rounding the corners and turning it on it's side.....

This card became one of my favorites. The pattern came from 365 Cards, a book I picked up at Joann's. 
I didn't have cookies stickers or stamps so I had to improvise. I used my scallop punch and overlaped a couple of the punches to get the bitten cookies. Add a few chips with a brown marker and soften the edges with brown ink. The quote was great.
"Friends are the Chocolate Chips in the cookies of Life"
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails