Friday, January 13, 2012

Scrapping Digitally

Pin It
I set a goal at the beginning of these year to average scrapbooking a page a day. I knew they wouldn't really be done 1 at a time but it gave me some incentive to try to catch up my memories this year.
Of course my laptop would get infected with a nasty virus and need to be in the shop the first week. So, I am already behind. But Never Fear!
I am determined. If I don't catch up, oh well. I will still get lots of pages done and most importantly
Developed and into an Album!
Each Friday I will post what I have done for the week.
Perhaps you will find some inspiration along the way.







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails