Sunday, January 22, 2012

Blog revamped.....

Pin It
What do you think of the new look?
Last year I revamped my blog. I wanted to make it look more like me. Now I wondered if the red and black is hard on the eyes. After reading some tips on blogs and layouts I decided to do a little remodeling again. I created a my own background but I'm having problems uploading it. I will have to play with that a bit more. For now, I found this background on Cutest Block on the Block. I am please with it.
I created a new header that will hopefully define what my blog is all about a little more. My goal is that you will see right away what fun stuff there is to be found further down. It was interesting to think about what I want to say and how I to portray all my thoughts and ideas. I like to do a little bit of everything but my boys guide so much of my creativity. How could I spotlight all this in a moment. A blog banner seemed just the right way to do this. Using some of my favorite projects and my inspiration- the boys- I put my banner together.....
Let me know what you think.
Do you like the new or the old?
Are the colors better?
Do you get a better feel of what my blog is all about?
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails