Friday, January 1, 2010

52 projects in 52 weeks!

Pin It
After blog surfing, I find myself overwhelmed with projects I want to do. Then last night I surfed home decor blogs. Holy Cow! I always get an itching to redecorate/organize etc in the spring but now I have the fever something terrible. My solution is to do 1 project a week. It may be home decor, scrapping, sewing, crafting or even scouting but each week I will have one and will post for everyone to see. You will have to let me know what you think too, especially on my room decor projects. When we first bought our house the white walls and high ceilings were refreshing but now I am ready for some color. I am hoping to do my kitchen, bedroom, and laundry room. I have done all the boys room so now it's my turn. I am also hoping to apply all the thrift decor tips I am finding.

I am actually looking forward to 2010. 2009 was a rough year for us. Robin is still searching for a job, but I am confident that as the new year gets started he will find something that will make all of this be a blessing in desguise. Several company's have promised increased possibilities after the first of the year. I don't think anyone wanted to deal with new hires during the holidays.

I plan on applying for a Charge Nurse position once it is officially posted at the hospital. My boss was thrilled when I told her I was interested. They had an opening a few months ago but it wasn't right. I wasn't looking for it this time round either but nothing else felt right. I think the Lord is watching out for us and opening doors to help us meet our goals both for personal and financial growth. I am hopeful. I like bedside care but I am not challenged. As I have thought about my professional goals for 2010 I think this is the way that I will reach those goals. I am a bit nervous though. When I fill in charging now I am really challenged. I was a charge nurse in Pocatello but I have grown a lot since then. A bit more experience always helps too. I think I am looked to as a leader on the floor already so I hope to be able to make a difference....We shall see.

We are hoping to get back on track with some of our goals and work towards taking the boys to Disneyland in 2011. I think we can do it!

Now I'm off to start my first project. Check back to see what I have created! I am really getting excited for this.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm very excited to see all of the fun projects you have planned!!! You are an inspiration. Hope your holiday has been good. I revamped my blog check it out and tell me what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails