Sunday, January 31, 2010

Project 9 of 52- Valentine Wreath

Pin It

I'm not sure where I got this idea, I didn't write it down and now I can't find it. They had spray painted the Christmas bulbs red, pink and white but I found these at Real Deals and thought they would work with pink and brown ribbons. What do you think? Really. I can't decide. I go back and forth..... Yeah, I think I like it. I am hoping to do the Valentine chair backers this week. I got the fabric on Saturday. Then I am hoping to have everyone spend a week or until Valentines writing love notes to each other. I am hoping to get us thinking more positively and expressing our love and what we like about each other more. This can sometimes get tricky in a house of boys but they are pretty good most of the time.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails