Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Project 2 of 52

Pin It

Robin originally cut these blocks for me to make "Believe" blocks but Christmas is over and Valentines is here. I don't have any decor for Valentines but thought it would be fun to have something on the piano. They are just 2x4 blocks painted. Then I modge podged the paper on. I used my cricuit to cut the letters out and covered them with glitter then glued them on. I sprayed it wil sealer to help the glitter stay in place when stored. I love how they turned out. The "O" has an orange tint which I am not sure why but oh well. I like them. I got the idea from "Real Deals". I thought they closed in Idaho Falls but turns out they just moved. They are kinda northwest from Sonic on Yellowstone. They had several block type decor items. It is a great store. I am searching for inspiration on how to decorate my family room but so far have come up with nada. My ideas tend to be too far out of our price range. I will keep searching. In the meantime, I have several other V-day ideas to do to. I think my weekly project idea is going to work out well for me. I see lots of great ideas and think "I can do that" but then I get overwhelmed and am never sure where to start. Now I have a way of pacing my self sort to speak. Next month I am planning on painting my laundry room. I found a room that I love. Check it out here. What do you think? I showed Robin and he liked it too. Ours will have oak cabinets though, to match the vanity. Robin is giving up on me and going to bed guess I'd better be off too. I should be wiped out from working last night but I feel like I have my second wind or else my brain just won't stop......
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails