Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Garden...

Pin It
The before....
just a bunch of weeds, no flowers, no vegis....
There are a couple of flowers here...hidden in the weeds...
And some raspberries with a soon to be planted grapevine....minus some weeds....
Now the after....
We have a rather small garden so I opted to used some of my flower bed. I want to fill it with perennials rather than annuals but they will have to come little by little so in the meantime the flower bed will be filled with vegis....
Like sunflowers, pumpkins, canteloup, and watermelons....
bell peppers, jalapenos....
and tomatoes for salsa in the fall. I plan to trellis the cucumbers up the trellis by the stairs
In our garden space we have peas, carrots, beets, beans, and lettuce...
Now if I can keep little boys and a dog out of the garden...then if the sun will shine through the rain hopefully we will have wonderful sprouts poking through.
Ohh, and I did get the grapevine planted too. I noticed this weekend I have some blossoms on my strawberry plants and my raspberry plants are thriving! I can't wait to enjoy fresh berries!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails