Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Celebrating 15 years!!

Pin It
15 years ago today I married my sweetheart in the Idaho Falls, Idaho LDS Temple. It seems like just yesterday and yet like it's been forever. We've had plenty of ups matched by plenty of downs.
We moved a few times, living in 3 different cities and 2 states.
We've traveled cross the country by car, plane and a van loaded with boys.
We've shared heartache.
We've laughed til we cried.
No one knows me better.
No one loves me more.
Our family has grown to include 4 little boys (who are growing too fast)
Life changes but yet I remain ever so in love.
After 15 years we are still beating the odds.
We are part of the 47% of families with a mom and dad!
For time and eternity, I love you!
Happy Anniversary Babe!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails