Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Plans and projects....

Pin It
I am a list maker. I have to write everything down. Once I write it down then I can keep myself on track and organize my time a bit better. With life as crazy as it is, I don't have a minute to waste. However, sometimes I am overwhelmed with the enormity of it all.
The list never gets shorter.
Each Monday is the same of trying to do it all, all at once. 
BUT! It is a great feeling at the end of the week to see what I have accomplished.
Please tell me I am not as type 'A' as I sound......
Anyone....

Well, in any case I thought I would share what I have on my list so far this week. Let's see how much of it I actually finish...
Excersice 3 days
Plan and blog menu
Plan Activity Days
Make Bread, banana bread and cookies
Make Ranch Mix and Taco mix
Sew Mr. M's Banner for his room
Weed the rock wall
Plant lettuce
Plant Rhubarb from mom
Finish Belle Bow
Plan Mr. M's Birthday which is also Mother's Day
and if I have time left, start sewing the patio swing seat.....
See what I mean. Notice the daily grind of washing dishes, vaccuuming, sweeping and doing laundry is not listed. Guess that just comes with the teritory that is
MOTHERHOOD,
along with taxi service, and all the other hats moms wear. 
Who signs up for this kind of schedule anyway?!?!?!?

ME!

and most of YOU!

Either we truly LOVE being "mom" or we're CRAZY insane!
Perhaps
Depending on the day
and the nights sleep
We are a bit of both!
I love being a mom and wouldn't trade any of my hoodlums boys for anything in the world!
What are your plans this week?
Anything fun?
Come on!
Inspire me!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I am a list person to. I am on a closed yahoo group and one of the things we do is daily we turn in list to get done for the day, it does remind me that i have accomplished more than i thought

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. Let me know what you think. I love to hear your thoughts and feelings so go ahead INSPIRE ME!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails